The people I was with and I grew up residing next door to our grandparents, however after Grandma had an accident, our parents had insisted they move closer, then that way, the two of us could all take care of them.
The people I was with and I enjoyed having them around, & life was fun.
However, a time came and we grew up & left to find our paths. Even so, we would regularly return home to visit our parents & grandparents. Last Springtime, my father called to tell me our grandfather wasn’t feeling well. He had a nasty cough & was wheezing a lot. Worried, I went home & wondered if the AC was the issue qw no one had serviced the a/c in a while. I knew it could affect someone’s health. The next day, I phoned a heating & air conditioning supplier near us to come & take a look. A few moments later, an AC serviceman arrived at our grandfather’s home, ready to take a look. He would check the indoor & outdoor AC plus also tackle the air vents. True to our thoughts, the cooling system was the source of the problem. The heating & air conditioning expert informed me that it was covered with mold & mildew. When turned on, it would spew spores all over the house, which our grandparents inhaled. That was why our grandfather was coughing & having trouble breathing. The people I was with and I discussed the heating & air conditioning servicing costs since I wanted him to also check the cooling system on our modern home next door. I could not know the amount of junk that was coming from the modern home air ventilation system. It was better to spend our money on an aircon service method & have the systems diagnosed twice a year. Once the two of us did that, there would be fewer incidences of ACs making those I loved sick. When the heating & air conditioning mechanic was done, there was a crucial difference in air quality, & our Grandfather got better.